Mailing List Subscription
- Hits: 1111
Nerve Access, Inc. is a biotechnology company that was founded to conduct quality research and manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and other medical products, with a special focus on therapeutics that can enhance regeneration and functional recovery of the Central Nervous System (CNS) after neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's, stroke, Parkinson's, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, and traumatic brain injury.
Nerve Access is currently working to utilize some pharmaceuticals to treat neurodegenerative diseases through a novel route of administration. Click here for more information.
- Hits: 308
Management Team of Nerve Access:
- Dr. Yaser A. Maksoud: President & CEO
- - Strong background in Neuroscience and Neurosurgery
- - Administrative experience
- President and Founder of Neural Repair Institute (September 2006 - present)
- President of Thomas Charles Association (June 2007 - 2011)
- Served on several executive and supportive committees as a former full-time faculty member at the City Colleges of Chicago
- – Teaching experience: six years at the University of Illinois at Chicago & the City Colleges of Chicago
- Click for CV.